Monday 21 October 2013

My room like college dorm-room: Priyanka Chopra


Actor Priyanka Chopra compares her room to a college dormitory and says it has everything - from glow-in-the dark-stars to a mood board.

"My room is like a college dorm (dormitory)-room. I've like glowing stars on the roof, mood board, whatever my moods are I write on the mood board because I am very creative. I like writing," said the 31-year-old actress while doing a photo shoot for a realty brand.

"I have a tack board. I cut things that I like and I put that in the board. I have a vision board, lots of photograph of friends and family. I have books, a library in my room because I like seeing my books in my room... it's like cluttered.

"It has everything that I would ever need from the reach of my bed," she added.

The actress will next be seen in "Krrish 3" with Hrithik Roshan and in an item number in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's "Ram Leela".

No comments:

Post a Comment