Sunday 20 October 2013

Tannisha, Armaan Kohli have distanced themselves from the rest in Bigg Boss: Shilpa Agnihotri

Shilpa-tannisha-armaanThere is a lot of affection between Armaan and Tannisha, says Shilpa Agnihotri.
TV actress Shilpa Agnihotri feels her early eviction from controversial reality show 'Bigg Boss' was because of her inability to stir up controversies in the
house.
Shilpa became the fifth contestant to be ousted from the show last night.
"It is too early to get evicted but I guess this was destined, so I cannot complain. The show is very content driven. You have to constantly give certain amount of content to the cameras otherwise it is not possible for you to survive on the show," Shilpa told PTI.
"You have to have a very strong personality, create chaos, instigate fights. I did not do any of it. I never created any problems. I did not ridicule people, put them down, I just reacted to situations. So, I think that is the main reason for my eviction," she said.
The 31-year-old is best known for her role as Ganga in the popular soap opera 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'. She had earlier participated in reality shows like 'Nach Baliye', 'Pati Patni Aur Woh', 'Survivor India' and 'Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi ki'.
Shilpa's husband Apurva Agnihotri, who has starred in Subhash Ghai's 1997 film "Pardes", is also one of the contestants in the house and just like her, he also does not indulge in the politics in the house.
"I just told him to take care. He is a good human being. I know he is a great contestant but not a great player. He can never be a player. He cannot change for the show. If he does then all the hard work he has done over the years will have no meaning," the actress said.
Shilpa also confirmed that there is a clear divide in the house as fellow housemates Tannisha Mukherji and Armaan Kohli have distanced themselves from the rest of the 11 members

No comments:

Post a Comment